Thursday, November 18, 2010

By Faith



When I go running in the morning, it is still dark.
This isn't a problem when I take a friend along, but if I can't find
someone to go with me it can be a little scary.

Near the beginning of the route, there is a set of train tracks
with a tunnel going underneath them.
Its pitch black under there and all I can see is the light at the
other end. I have no idea what the path looks like at my
feet. I just have to keep looking straight ahead, 
trusting that nothing is lying in the trail. 

"For we walk by faith, not by sight"
~ 2 Corinthians 5:7

I can't always see, but I can always trust.

2 comments:

  1. I love running with you! What a beautiful lesson we need to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should go running on the bio trails early one morning, you will always find a way to trust there :-)

    ReplyDelete